Tuesday, September 1, 2015

English 12H Overview

Welcome English 12H students!  


I'm very much a paper handout kind of guy, but I'm going to try to be a more conscientious blogger this year.  I'm already giving you a paper agenda at the beginning of each week, but who hangs on to important papers any more?  I figure if I do my homework on a regular basis, I can make it easier for you to do your homework on a regular basis.  At the very least, I can give you another stable place to locate your assignments and handouts.

For example, where's that pesky Summer Reading handout?

Or how about the Course Syllabus I passed out today?

Missing the Weekly Agenda for 9/1/2015

Man, I sure could use that list of words and definitions for Vocabulary 1.

Wouldn't it be great if we didn't have to lug our big honking silver anthologies back and forth? Couldn't we read the next four stories online?  Of course, we can!




Good luck this semester!  
~ Mr. Lang
.

No comments:

Post a Comment